We started implementing data science behaviors in all the different aspects of our workflow back in August 2017. Strategy, design, development and customer success are contributing to sharing knowledge in order to build a powerful tool that will allow us to make better decisions using smarter data. When we talk to clients about data, they all want it but no one has it and no one really knows what they will do with it.
The first thing we did was to divide the needs into 5 categories.
1. I have nothing, I track nothing, should I?
2. I track something, it’s somewhere but we never look at it!
3. We have data and we check it but we have no idea what to do with this information
4. We hired someone to make reports from Google Analytics
5. We need a solution, can you help us?
I bet you already know who we prefer to work with! Surprisingly, we like all of them. Each case offers a different set of problems but comes with a different reward. In the first case, once you set up a few tools and organize the data capture, the client gets it right away and wants MORE!.
Our company is focused on bridging the gap between decision-makers and the people who can do something. When it comes to data science and data analysis, we know companies need it and we are here to offer our services.